Conatur Legal provides advice on a wide range of corporate governance and company law issues for private and public companies at a state, national and international levels.
We provide corporate advisory and tailored legal solutions. Our dedicated team applies their proficiency to assist clients in navigating through the ever-increasing complex environment for corporations.
We have specialised experience to ensure compliance in the following areas:
- Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules and other applicable Australian laws and policy
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions,disposals, due diligence and structuring issues.
- Joint ventures including creating ownership, management and operational structures in compliance to commercial and regulatory requirements.
- Tailored advice to company boards, shareholders and directors.
- Corporate reconstructions
- Corporate governance
- Capital management strategies, including buybacks and capital reductions.
- Obtaining regulatory approvals, including ASX, ASIC and FIRB.
- Applications and compliance for licenses