Construction and Infrastructure
Our Conatur Legal Construction and Infrastructure team has the requisite experience to pilot all property and construction related matters from simple contracts to multi-million-dollar ventures/projects.
We have expertise in acting for a wide array of clients including property developers, agri-businesses, builders, architects, engineers, real-estate agent, sub-contractors and hotels.
We handle all aspects of property and construction matters from contract inception, preparation of documents for acquisitions, sub-division, contract preparation, tendering, due diligence, through to construction documentation, leasing and completion.
We have specialist expertise in the following areas:
- Project life issues for major construction projects
- Tenders and probity requirements
- Risk management regarding project delivery models best suited to each project ‘Back to back’ obligations and the stepping down of risks to a client’s subcontractors
- Structuring and funding of major project consortiums and joint ventures
- Preparation and management of construction contracts, consultancy agreements and specialist equipment supply contracts
- Security of payment
- Construction disputes, prolongation and acceleration claims and all forms of alternative dispute resolution including arbitration, mediation and expert determination