Disclosure of your personal information
- We do not permit the personal information we hold to be disclosed to third parties unless:
- we consider it necessary to be disclosed in order that services we provide to you can be properly carried out; or
- you have consented (expressly or impliedly) or requested your personal information to be provided to a third party; or
- we are required or permitted by law to provide information to a third party.
- We may disclose personal information to overseas recipients when required to do so in providing services to you. These include our agents who may be engaged to assist us in providing services to you, entities with which we are required to deal with on your behalf and Courts and Tribunals. It is not practicable to list the countries in which such recipients may be located.